Mon. 30 October 2017
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Founders Room, Salamanca Arts Centre
Salamanca, TAS 7000
Did you know that people retain 65% of information shared if it includes a relevant image? Now more than ever, visual content is essential to your digital marketing success.
Join Digital Ready coach Jen Murnaghan and acclaimed Hobart photographer Natalie Mendham as they take you through best practice tips, current trends and practical advice on how to present your product or service online.
This 3-hour session is designed to help you develop skills in online strategy, brand identity and visual storytelling. The best part is the practical element where you get to practice what we preach! Jen and Natalie will offer on the spot advice as you point and shoot!
The workshop is suitable for individuals and business owners who are proficient with taking photos on their phones and already use Facebook and Instagram. Content will focus on the following key areas:
· Visual content marketing - what is it and why is it so important?
· Brand identity - why how you ‘look’ online is crucial to your business success.
· Visual Content Strategy - Facebook and Instagram for Business tips and tricks
· Basic phone photography skills. Lighting, framing, tools, video, editing.
· Sourcing images, where to look, how to credit.
There are limited places available, be quick to secure your spot! Click the link below to register