Use the internet for free
If you have a mobile device you can get online for free using the Tasmanian Government Free Wi-Fi network available in Whitemark.
The service is available in the area around the Whitemark Post Office.
You can get online by connecting your Wi-Fi to the "TasGov_Free" network and accepting the terms and conditions.
You can get 30 minutes free Wi-Fi per location per device per day.
How do I connect?
- Enable Wi-Fi on your device by turning it on in your device settings
- Look up your available Wi-Fi networks on your device
- Select TasGov_Free from the list
- Accept the terms & conditions
- Enjoy 30 minutes free Wi-Fi per location per device
More frequently asked questions are available here on the Free Wi-Fi website