Use the internet for free
Go to the library to use a computer and get online – it’s free. Just ask the library staff for help.
The library has free Wi-Fi for you to use with your mobile or laptop. If you need help connecting to the Wi-Fi network, again just ask the library staff.
Get help to do things online
Do you need help using your device? Library staff can help you to use a laptop, iPad, or mobile. Perhaps you want to:
- Fill in an online form
- Open an email account or check your email
- Watch movies and documentaries
- Stream and download music
- Create and format a document
- Search online for a job.
Library staff can help you do these things.
Attend a digital help session
Ask library staff how to go to a digital help session. Examples of topics are:
- Using an iPad or mobile
- Using a computer
- Using the internet and email
- Staying safe online
- Using social media, gumtree and google photos
- Making movies online
- A STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) learning activity
- TasTAFE delivered programs such as Computer Foundations
- Researching your family history.
Visit or phone the library to book a session or event.